Save hundreds on your insurance by getting a quick quote on our website or by calling.

Your Agent

Your specialized business property deserves the right protection.

If your business involves using specialized equipment or property, you may need inland marine insurance.

Industries typically in need of inland marine insurance:
Medical diagnosis
Renewable energy
Transportation and logistics
Scientific research
Museums and galleries
Fine arts

Inland marine insurance provides property insurance for transportable property, such as tools or equipment used from one job site to the next. Sometimes referred to as “floater” policies, inland marine forms normally offer broader coverage.

A Quick Property Check
Do you move your business property from location to location?
Is your property or equipment often moved off-premises to new locations?
Does your business require the moving of property and equipment to temporary locations?
Could you suffer a “unique” cause of loss not covered by your standard property policy?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, your business may benefit from the protection of inland marine insurance.

Discover the Power of WE and learn more about this and other commercial products by calling 1- 321-337-0932 to speak to your local WE Insure agent today.