Save hundreds on your insurance by getting a quick quote on our website or by calling.

Your Agent

It’s all about you, and it’s about time.


WE Insure understands the RV lifestyle. We train our agents extensively in RV insurance—its various vehicle types and coverage options. Your WE Insure agent will guide you in finding the insurance coverage that best fits your vehicle needs and your lifestyle.

RV Coverage offered by We Insure Top-Rated Carriers:

Bodily Injury Liability – If someone is injured or killed in a covered accident caused by you, Bodily Injury Liability pays for related costs.

Property Damage – A covered accident may result in physical damage to someone else’s property, and the right Property Damage Liability policy can save you thousands.

Personal Injury Protection – Often referred to as PIP or No-Fault, this protection provides medical coverage for your injuries.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – You’ve protected yourself when you purchase Uninsured Motorist Coverage, which covers your injuries caused by an underinsured or uninsured driver.

Medical Payments – Medical payments can cost you thousands, and Medical Payment Coverage covers your medical costs not covered by PIP.

Collision – Lienholders and leasing companies require this important coverage that pays for physical damage to your vehicle if you are involved in a covered accident.

Comprehensive – This vital coverage required by lienholders and leasing companies pays for physical damage to your vehicle caused by an event other than collision.

Roadside Assistance – Travel worry free with Roadside Assistance that pays for towing, tire-changing assistance, or gas delivery.

GAP Coverage – The difference between the actual cash value (ACV) of the vehicle and your loan payoff is covered when you purchase GAP Coverage.

Replacement of Personal Effects – To cover clothing and personal items inside your vehicle, discuss Replacement of Personal Effects coverage with your WE Insure agent.

Emergency Expense Coverage – Enjoy your vacation more when you purchase Emergency Expense Coverage that pays for a hotel and/or transportation in the event of a covered loss while on vacation.

Vacation Liability – If bodily injury or property damage occurs while your vehicle is being used as a temporary vacation residence, you can protect yourself with Vacation Liability.

WE Insure provides access to RV insurance that covers several kinds of vehicles, such as motor homes, including Classes A, B, and C; motor coaches; and camper vans.

WE can help you protect your travel trailers as well, including campers, pop-ups, fifth wheels and toy haulers.

Meet with your WE Insure agent to discuss your motor home and travel trailer insurance needs and your state’s insurance requirements.

We Insure fits your lifestyle — and your budget.